LG Electronics USA, Inc. Administrative Assistant (Contract) in Santa Clara, California
Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Location Santa Clara, California
Department (Org 2) LG Technology Ventures Task - S60103
Job Requisition 22578
LG Electronics U.S. (LGEUS)
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Managing financial tasks for CFO
• Distribute LG policy and monitor the status in each team
• Responsible for expensing: Handling various expense filing including general purchasing, travel and fixed asset followed by LG purchasing procedure.
• Uploading EP to process purchasing and keep recording compliance files.
• Monitor corporate card transactions by using LG corporate card system
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• Budget request and management
• Vendor Registration
• Wire Fund transfer to LG’s bank account and the vendors’ accounts
• Assist new hire’s first day and member’s resignation.
Support team members to ensure efficient operation of the office
• Write and distribute policy, announcements, manuals via email
• Create and provide different types of EP expense forms when EP approvals needed
• Assist with IT operation, EP related systems and other purchasing procedure.
• Take meeting minutes to provide the summarized weekly status in a document
• Serves as administrative liaison with external partner organizations.
• Order office supplies
• Coordinate company events by cooperating and taking in charge of a part of event
Assist CEO with daily administrative duties
• Manage schedules and calendars
• Arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings
• Receptionist back up
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• At least 3 years in an administrative role required
Financial accounting knowledge and budget management experience for financial department are required
Attending business meetings and write report to the top management are required
• Experience using MS Windows on PCs, Microsoft Office software (Excel, Power Point)
• Must be a self-starter and show initiative to identify and resolve issues
• Ability to multi-task, and prioritize among several frequently changing assignments
• Deadline/goal-oriented, high energy individual
• Bilingual English/Korean. Strong English language spoken and written communication skills. Korean language conversational or higher level of expertise is desirable
• Managing company’s homepage is preferredBilingual preferred but not required.
- This is a 40 hour a week contract position. You will not be a direct employee of LG.