LG Electronics USA, Inc. PSI Manager in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Location Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Department (Org 2) HE SCM S20253
Job Requisition 22322
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a PSI Manager to join our dynamic team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ as part of the MC PSI Team!
This position executes HE SCM strategy and key initiatives at product category level by managing SKS product category PSI (Purchase, Sales & Inventory) at most efficient level. He or she manages Demand / Supply Planning process for the assigned product lines to optimize inventory stocking levels and to meet customer service objectives.
• Develop weekly/monthly demand plans by analyzing Top down, Channel (CPFR accounts & Regional acc. group), and historical forecasting and latest industry and channel trends
• Review supply plans from factories and communicate/resolve PSI issues with customers and BU SCP
• Manage each SKU at optimum level of safety stock at DC level and minimize aged inventory
• Manage NPI & EOL
• Drive cost saving initiatives such as direct shipments and distribution optimization
• Provide visibility & improvement plans to the category sell-thru, KPI and Monthly sales progress
• Co-work with Operation Managers to manage category channel PSI
• Constantly review and enhance existing processes and tools/systems
Bachelor’s degree +5 years of experience with a proven track record of results
Strong relationship builder
Outstanding communications skills
Solid business acumen
Thought leadership in sales, marketing, operations, finance and account P&L
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.