LG Electronics USA, Inc. Safety Specialist in Clarksville, Tennessee
Location Clarksville, Tennessee
Department (Org 2) TN Administration Team N90011
Job Requisition 24566
LG Electronics N.A. Appliance Factory
zzAt LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.dd
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a Safety Specialist to join our new and dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the Business Administrative Team!
Area of Responsibility:
• Assist with maintaining compliance with national and local safety codes
• Perform regular inspection of safety & fire prevention compliance
• Provide training as required
• Develop and maintain site specific safety / fire prevention programs to insure compliance
• Perform audits for Lock Out Tag Out, Job Hazardous Analysis, Machine Safe Guarding, Construction Safety etc.
• Assist and maintain compliance that is consistent with the requirements of OSHA 1910, ISO 45001 and ISO 22301
• Incident management (First aid response, accident investigation and incident reporting)
• Investigate accidents and injuries. Analyze accident causes and hazards to health. Prepare reports regarding accidents/injuries.
• Assist with Worker’s Compensation Management and Reporting
• Assist with fire equipment and facility inspections as needed
• The required roles and responsibilities of this position are not limited to the listed tasks
Education Level and/or Relevant Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or related field
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Safety and/or Fire Prevention certifications preferred
• Bilingual (Korean/English) preferred
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.