LG Electronics USA, Inc. Quality Inspector in Clarksville, Tennessee
Location Clarksville, Tennessee
Department (Org 2) TN QA Team N92009
Job Requisition 24562
LG Electronics N.A. Appliance Factory
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a QA Inspector to join our new and dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the QA Team!
This position assists and support the QA team to achieve and maintain high standards of customer satisfaction and delivery. The QA team members are expected to inspect materials, parts, and assemblies while also establishing inspection procedures and utilize basic inspection tools and instruments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform daily quality inspections of finished, in-process and received product as required by company inspection and test plan. Maintain accurate and precise records, to include inspection and non-conformance Reports
• Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment
• Perform inspection of parts to specifications using calipers, gauges, tape measures and other mechanical inspection hand tools and reading drawings.
• Assist in the troubleshooting of materials in the manufacturing areas.
• Investigate root cause analysis for quality issues and assist in problem solving.
• Ability to work any shift and/or overtime as required.
• Perform data entry and computations on defined quality forms
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Education: High School diploma or equivalency.
•One year of manufacturing experience
•Able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs. multiple times a day during a 12 hr.
• Bend and stand in difficult positions up to 12 hours; Able to manipulate tools with both hands and stand for long hours.