LG Electronics USA, Inc. Bilingual (Korean/English) Senior Specialist, Accounting in Clarksville, Tennessee
Bilingual (Korean/English) Senior Specialist, Accounting
Location Clarksville, Tennessee
Department (Org 2) TN CFO Department N90009
Job Requisition 24555
LG Electronics N.A. Appliance Factory
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our new and dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the Accounting Team!
The Accounting Specialist assists and supports the CFO with managing investments, budgets, expenses, taxes, and cash flow. The Accounting Specialist will also help create the business plan, 3 month moving plan, unit cost, and review the weekly based performance management.
Area of Responsibility :
• Request monthly production related expenses from various departments to be reimbursed through LG’s database.
• Submit bills and ensure approved bills are properly reflected on LG’s database.
• Manage each transaction dealing with all assets of LG Electronics.
• Analyze monthly fluctuations of direct expenses by examining general ledgers
• Conduct monthly review and confirm each section of the cash flow statement
• Analyze and report the cost of manufacturing products to LG headquarters.
• Analyze cost of manufacturing of products and report to HQ
• Compile a variety of financial information related to work assignments
• Maintain an array of financial information, files, and records for internal and external auditing purposes.
• Reconcile, prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records and other financial reports for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances, completeness and ensuring compliance with established accounting principles.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology
Education Level and/or Relevant Experience:
• Bachelors' Degree in accounting or finance
• 5-7 years of experience in manufacturing industry in Cost Accounting (monthly Closing)
• Must be self-motivated, and have the ability to multi task and work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office programs including Excel (VLookup, Pivot etc), Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
• Fluent in English and Korean required
Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Some occasional international travel required
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.