LG Electronics USA, Inc. Bilingual (English/Korean) Accounting Analyst in Clarksville, Tennessee
Bilingual (English/Korean) Accounting Analyst
Location Clarksville, Tennessee
Department (Org 2) TN DFZ Manufacture Common- S92001
Job Requisition 21853
LG Electronics N.A. Appliance Factory
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Planning Analyst to join our new and dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the Accounting Team!
The Bilingual Planning Analyst assists and supports the CFO with managing investments, budgets, expenses, taxes, and cash flow. The Accounting Associate will also help create the business plan, 3 month moving plan, unit cost, and review the weekly based performance management.
Area of Responsibility :
• Prepare Bi-weekly Review report and Monthly Business Review report
• Provide documents and/or materials that are used for executing the consolidated forecast, budget, monthly closing, tax filing, etc.
• Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
Education Level and/or Relevant Experience:
• Bachelors' Degree in business administration, accounting, or finance
• 3-5 year of experience in planning, management, or accounting experience in the manufacturing industry
• Advanced MS Office ability (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Some occasional international travel required
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.